Print on demand biggest Challenge is choosing the right products

Well, you have decided to sell Print on demand products.

The first step will be to choose the right products. What are the right products? 


Well, for me, as an Internet marketer, the answer is straightforward: You have to choose products that have a lot of demand and minor competition.


So can you find these products?

Since we are selling on Etsy, I went to Printify site. Downloaded the list of all products at Printify site into an XLS document.

To find Blue ocean products, I am using 3 tools:



  • ERNAK
  • Marmalade
  • And a Chrome Extension which gives me search estimates in google.
I took the imported list from Printify and searched for the product in the tools mentioned above.

What I was looking for is a crucial word with enough search volume and low competition, so after 2 days I found this list.


As we expected, competition is high for most keywords. But during the process, several long tails were discovered, which have relatively high search volume and low competition. 


We look forward to seeing you on our website - Puralinio  

XOXO
Daphna & Dror



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism puzzle piece

Its Always hard When you have to pay Etsy Fees