Plus size Yoga leggings

Good morning - This is my Pod diary So what have we doing today,

Printify added Plus Size Yoga leggings to their catalog. 


Plus size clothing is one of the high demand categories on Etsy So Daphna thought it might be a good idea to add this product to our shop.


We created a new section Plus Size Legging created 6 new listings with this product 
Two of the products has roses print on it, and the other has geometric prints,
The products were added a week ago and right now didn't get traffic at all

I Changed some of the titles this morning, and I am going to make a Pinterest paid campaign for this product

It seems that Pinterest is working very well in the last 3 months, I don't see any rise in sales, but after I deliver traffic to Etsy I can see an increase in organic traffic inside Etsy


Plus Size Yoga Leggings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism puzzle piece

Print on demand biggest Challenge is choosing the right products

Its Always hard When you have to pay Etsy Fees